Part 1: Fuzzy Systems
Part 2: Data Mining
Invited Speaker Guidelines
Invited speakers, accomplished researchers in the fields they focused, are cordially invited by the conference to deliver wonderful speeches on their latest research results and share the academic opinions with the participants from home and abroad.
1. Presentation Preparation
*Devices & Materials Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1) Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader;
2) LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones;
3) Signed and stamped invited speaker certificates would be issued by the Session Chair or conference secretary assistant after the presentation is delivered.
*Materials Provided by the Invited Speaker:
1) The presentation PowerPoint or PDF should be formatted with figures and tables, plain text is inappropriated (Note: Please show your paper ID as FSDM **** in the last page for the convenience that the best speaker would be selected);
2) Speakers are recommended to bring their presentation data in the form of PPT or PDF by a USB memory stick and send one copy to the organizing committee as a backup. For those who have not sent file to the committee or any update needed, please copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the start time, and make sure it could be normally displayed;
3) All speakers should inform the Session Chair (before the start of your Session) that you are presented.
2. Speaker Standards
1) Speakers Attire
: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation to meet the audience.
2) Presentation Skills
: Presentation would definitely a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
3) No commercial Advertisement
: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
3. Duration of Each Invited Speech:
20 Minutes for Presentation, including 3-5 Minutes for Q&A.