Instructions for Oral Presentation
• Abstract for oral presentation should be submitted based on the "Abstract Template
" via FSDM 2019 online submission system
• Please mark "for oral presentation" in the NOTE box, or email to email@example.com
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||20 min|
|Regular Presentation||15 min|
a. Each presentation includes 3- 5 minutes for question and discussion.
b. All presenters are requested to reach the session room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time. A time reminder will be given when 3 minutes left.
2. Presentation Preparation
1) Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader;
2) LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones;
3) The presentation PowerPoint or PDF should be formatted with figures and tables, plain text is inappropriated;
4) Speakers are recommended to bring their presentation data in the form of PPT or PDF by a USB memory stick and send one copy to the organizing committee as a backup. For those who have not sent file to the committee or any update needed, please copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the start time, and make sure it could be normally displayed;
5) All speakers should inform the Session Chair (before the start of your Session) that you are presented.
6) Signed and stamped oral presentation certificates and invited speaker certificates would be issued by the Session Chair or conference secretary assistant after the presentation is delivered.
3. Speaker Standards
1) Speakers Attire: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation to meet the audience.
2) Presentation Skills: Presentation would definitely a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
3) No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
4. About the Best Presentation
1) Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (FSDM****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
2) The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free standard registration for the next FSDM.
5. Conference Attendance / Cancellation
In order to better arrange the sessions, if a speaker cannot show up on time or need to cancel the presentation, please inform the conference secretary earlier via firstname.lastname@example.org