Instructions for Poster Presentation
* Abstract for poster presentation should be submitted based on the "Abstract Template
" via FSDM 2019 online submission system
* Please mark "for poster presentation" in the NOTE box, or email to email@example.com
Poster Presentation provides an opportunity for effective one-to-one communication. To make a successful poster presentation, please be sure to review the following instructions:
• After acceptance, you’re encouraged to design your posters by yourselves with innovation. If you need format for help, you can refer to the plain "Poster Template
• The recommended poster size is A1 size portrait (594mm wide ×841mm long) or similar.
• To ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and a minimum of text.
• Please bring your printed poster to the Conference Secretariat on the registration day, we will help you to setup and display it.
• Please make sure your Paper ID (FSDM****) is clearly shown in the header.
• Each presenter is required to stand by his/her poster for a better communication with other participants.
NOTE: All presenters are responsible for removing their posters after presentation time. The Secretariat takes no responsibility for posters after that.