Some selected papers accepted for FDSM 2017 will be published in following journals:
1. Authors submit papers via the
online submission system
. Paper format should be in Word (preferred).
2. Editor performs an initial technical criterial check (paper field, structure of submission, adherence to the submission instructions and English language usage.), called"Pre-reviewing" with one week. Papers that go through Pre-reviewing will be assigned to related reviewers for refereeing.-Looking for reviewers
3. Papers will be refereed in two months.- Undergoing review
4. The Organizing Committee will send the review reports to authors for paper improvement at the first time once at least two constructive review reports are received.
Author will be required to revise paper and update the revised version via login the submission system.-Author to modify
5. If necessary, revised paper will be sent to the original reviewers for the second round of review.-Second round of review
6. Acceptance notification will be sent to the corresponding author and the registered author. Author should pay the registration fee, and update the final version of paper per the registration instrcutions.-Accepted
7. Final version of paper will be proofread by the Organizing Committee.
8. Author check, correct and send back the proof to the Organizing Committee.
9. Corrected papers will be sent to the journal publication office officially for on line publication.-Scheduled for publication
Please note that the journal publication office does not proofread and typeset papers. The Organizing Committee is in charge of papers' proofing. Therefore, please do check and correct your paper carefully when proofs are sent to you. Corrected papers will be directly published online by the journal publication office.
How long will it take to review one article?
It takes between two to three months. Author should contact the Organizing Committee if the article is still under review three months after submission.